This week we reviewed SlingThings Buboose carrier in the Earth print!
This carrier is simple, compact and quick! Great for school drop offs or grocery runs. I’m going to get straight to the things I like and dislike about it-
- Its so easy to use. No buckles, clips or wrapping.
- It folds up so small and fits in my handbag, bottom of the pram or glove box!
- I’m a hippy at heart so the range of prints are dreamy but if you’re not into prints they have a plain black.
- Because its only crossed over babies back it means its perfect for Aussie summers.
- It meets the TICKS baby wearing safety requirements.
- Their spine is curved and their legs are in the ergonomic M shape which helps with hip development.
- No padding. It tends to dig in around babies thighs if they aren’t wearing long pants.
- All the weight is taken by your shoulders, similar to hip slings, which make a short use carrier.
- One size fits most. This means its not for everyone.
- It is recommended for up to 15kg but there is no way I could get my toddler in there, shes 3 and weighs 13kg.
All in all this is a great short use carrier. I am very excited to see what else this company come up with! A little birdie mentioned something about a wetsuit fabric one!!
Powered by Max Banner Ads